Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bowling..

today, very fun leh.. so long din go bowling dy.. love it so so much... of course, i love my frenz too lar...cuz, if i bowl alone den not fun also lar... haha..^^
however, for so long, i hv not been bowling, now my marks is juz so damn low.. but, i'm happy too.. cuz, can meet my dai b frenz n dai b wid dem.. haha.. i cant stay "high b" for too long leh.. it is like trying to torture me...
juz now, i played poker o!!haha.. quite fun lar.. n den, now i'm looking for a part time job lo.. act, these few days go back to school hv many things to do de.. but, i'm juz too lazy to do it.. so, juz lazy lazy watch movie lar... blah blah blah...

my driving a!!!!!!!!!! from 1 driving school change to another.. ady use up alot of time dy.. my 19 yr old birthday oso coming liao lar... huh!!!
my last L license ady expired dy lar.. now make another 1.. going to expired on the 30/11/09.. but, till now i still din hv 1 driving lesson yet... b4 dis, i had exam, so suan le.. mayb it is destined tat i should spend more time studying.. cuz, everytime, my driving class juz cancels at the last minute..
now, aft i finish exam dy, i cant contact my driving teacher.. i sms him, he doesn't reply.. i call, he doesn't answer.. reli quite "beh da han" dy!!!!!
i muz get my driving license b4 29/11/09 lar!!!! tat day is my mum's birthday.. i want give her a suprise.. i want to take her out.. n, spend time wid her... but, seems like it is quite hard for me to get my p license so fast...T.T
going to graduate reli reli soon.. but, i dun feel sad leaving leh.. duno y?? this years class reli no feel.. every1 does their own things.. n, they r ady in groups.. so, if u're left out, juz stay out...
haiz.. reli miss my (sakai)s.. i rather all sakai like LKS keep on bully me oso duwan feel so weird lar in class lar...(see, u so bad) last yr in skul dy.. but, dun hv tat last bit of memory wid my classmates...

erm.. gambateh a!! (sakai)s.. when graduation i think i will cry when see u all lar... T.T..
k lar... gambateh to all... rmbr dun forget me..

2 comments:

  1. who dare to be fetched by andrea?
    haha,u rly hope ppl to bully u ar? XD


    btw,ur 19th birthday,still got 3 months la... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi.. 3months is so fast leh.. haiyo.. wat so long o..
    i muz let u all hv longer time to prepare my present mar.. like tat u all cant say forget dy lo .. ^^
    19 soon lar.. muz hv special present a!!!!!
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete