Saturday, November 14, 2009

shopping at sunway~~

today, i go sunway piramid oo... first time go to asian avenue leh.. but, it's reli a different world from the other parts from sunway oo...
it's very fun.. hehe^^ but, i still din see any dress tat i like... haiyo.. got lar.. i saw a nice dress.. but, it's still not better than my last 1.. so, duwan lo.. i only have 4 more days to choose my dress dy.. eh..
on the other hand, u saw a very unique high heels leh.. but, got abit weird lar... duno i will regret buying it anot leh?? hehe^^
i also saw a bag.. quite cute.. but, again.. still considering.. haiyo.. so, today din even buy anything.. haiyo.. monday or tuesday muz go buy lar!!!

o ya~~ today my dear go kuantan leh.. so miss him.. but, i m worried even more.. b4 tat, i heard tat they were going to sleep in a hostel without electricity.. i was so angry leh...
but, lucky now dey staying in the hotel..
ystr reli happy.. cuz, tat person din angry dy.. mayb juz misunderstood.. hehe^^ ystr tat person bluff me.. i thought is my dear msn wid me leh.. noty "bear"...

now, feel reli happy.. missing my dear.. when he come back i will massage u ya..^^

1 comment:

  1. so shuang..
    can go shopping..
    i this few days keep practice only..
    tired but happy~~
    =]

    ReplyDelete