Tuesday, November 17, 2009

when u're happy, everything seems to go on well^^
hehe^^ actually, today i wasn't very happy too.. but, duno leh? suddenly i feel alot better.. mayb cuz my dear's mood became better gua.. n, i start to think less..
juz watch movie all day and read a story book "DEADLINE".. it's quite interesting to read it..

hmm.. my dear dear say 2molo will accompany me to go shopping o!!^^ hooray!! i feel so happy.. but, duno leh~~ always i'm happy dy den some things will juz go wrong.. den, not happy dy lo..
hope this time it wont lo..
duno leh??!! @@

2molo hope tat i can find the dress i like as fast as possible lo.. duwan waste time oso lo.. hehe..
k lar.. very late dy.. my dad want chase me up dy.. as usual.. wakaka.. muacks muacks n nite nite to all my frenz and also my family tat i love..

before 2012, i hope tat i can make every1 around me feel happy all the time.. ^^ smile lo..
even when u're sad, juz try to smile.. it will make u feel better.. i think..

1 comment: