Sunday, November 1, 2009

babies!!^^ i want 1 too..

Today, my cousin's wife juz gave birth... yeah... my fourth niece.. yup... i had already been a aunty for a long time...

haha.. old old aunty.. no lar.. actually i'm young.. haiz.. like talking to myself..^^

Miley(baby's name) is born on 01/11/09.. 6.35pm.. 2.99kg.. wow.. so cute...
but, i din see her in person yet.. so, i'll hv to wait till i get to see her b4 i can take picture lo..

when i see her, i imagined wat will happen next time when i give birth.. haha.. i want to hv babies too^^ but, not now lar..==

This small handsome boy is my godmother's son lar.. not my niece.. but, use as a baby photo lo.. he is the most handsome, hunky baby boy i've ever seen., reli leng zai.. when i saw him the first time, wah.. reli let him "pikat" dy..
my name is michael.. i live in america... hehe^^ bleuk..=P



cutie babies.. hahaha^^
i love babies so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment