Thursday, November 12, 2009

drive my but but car~~

ystr leh.. i first time learn driving o... so fun.. once i got into the car, den i very happy dy.. cuz, my last driving school is so yucks.. however, this time driving oso not perfect lar.. always delay again and again.. until tuesday tat time he saw my license going to expired dy den only call me and book time... haiz...

ystr o~~~ so happy lar... i drove for rounds and rounds.. so fun.. juz like playing toy car.. wakaka^^.. din mati engine leh... hehe..^^ pro leh~~~
but, my left leg too tired dy aft going for so many rounds.. so, i plan to 偷懒awhile lo..
den, MATI ENGINE dy... haiyo...
i thought i so pro de.. wont mati.. but, mati dy lo.. so, cant do anything oso...

den, the 2nd and 3rd time i mati engine reli very 没面leh... haiz...
once i reach the main road, i became too nervous.. i see many cars infront, and at the back.. so, i panicked... den, mati engine twice in a row.. haiyo... so cham...

4th time leh... no more dy lar.. no 4th time.. 3 times ady enough.
the happiest thing is, i drove myself home leh... yeah!!!! i am so so pro... wau...!!!!
i hope tat i wont forget this day lar.. hehe..^^

at night, dear pick me up from my house.. den, i oso duno wat happened.. and, how it happened..
i oso duno if i spoiled it... the scanner wire broke... haiz.. tat incident made both of us very unahppy.. and, v ended up very unhappy... i tried to sleep.. but, i juz cant... so, cry lo.. wakaka..

haiya.. these few days.. reli feel quite unhappy de.. tat person reli so beh song me meh?? reli dun understand.. duno wat make tat person so weird towards me... haiz.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment