Friday, November 13, 2009

meaningless day..

wasting time lar... reli feel tat i'm reli wasting time.. but, wat else can i do?? every1 seems to be too busy to accompany me..

today, all i did was juz watch movie.. watch the whole day.. till i have no more movies to watch.. haiz.. who can give me suggestion on wat movie to watch a?? i think mayb i watch movie too long dy... till now i have reli terrible headache... haiz..

no food to eat!! today, breakfast, lunch and dinner oso nid to prepare myself.. reli lazy dy.. maggi oso eat dy.. i dun feel like eating it again.. i only eat maggi once a week.. cuz, it is unhealthy.. so, now me and my sis hv no food.. but, i reli dun feel like eating it again.. haiz..T.T

2molo, dear will be going to kuantan for 2 days.. however, tonight i still dun have the chance to even meet him.. huh..T.T reli juz dun feel happy.. dun feel well with my terrible headache.. and, dun feel full with my growling stomach.. haiz..

nvm lar.. at the end of the day, i juz have to tell myself.. smile!!^^
gambateh!!!!!! hope so lar..

No comments:

Post a Comment