Monday, December 21, 2009

21/12/09

today, went to clinic to see my doc.. hehe..^^ asking abt my nail.. haiz.. with fungus inside, i hv 2 choices..
(1) pull of ur nail!! immediate effect..
(2) put a medicine for 6 months.. 6 long months..
however, i chose the 2nd.. hehe.. i dun want to hv a day without nail..no thx..

went shopping today.. again.. cuz, whenever i'm free, my sis juz likes to shop.. my mum dun like to spend too much on us, but, she likes to take us out.. kinda weird.. however, she loves us.. so, tat's y she's willing to take us out as long as v're happy.. however, nowadays, i rather spend my own money.. i dun wan2 touch my mum's money.. hehe

bought 3 blouses.. from FOS, P&CO, and ROMP..
they're so nice.. hehe^^ love it so much.. i love every single thing i buy.. cuz, if i dun like it, i wont buy it.. tat's my principle.. no point buying things u dun like..

No comments:

Post a Comment