Wednesday, December 2, 2009

long time no c..

hi.. duno hi to who..
but, juz miss my blog.. hehe^^
reli long time no c leh.. this whole week din write blog dy.. cuz, my dad went to phillipines-- wid my laptop.. so, i cant on9.. haiz..

this week, i've been going up and down menara celcom lo..^^ making new friends.. playing around.. reli fun knowing new frenz.. but, still feel abit lonely.. duno leh..~~ cuz, in the office, i'm the youngest.. n, every1 is so mature.. i cant dai b like i normally do dy.. if not, dey will let me eat lemon.. haiz.. no one's level of noob is same as me.. so, tats y.. i juz cant stop thinking abt my high school frenz.. especially sakai.. T.T
i duwan graduate lar~~ n, i want go out play wid u all... like tat, i can dai b all i want.. n, will hv response to my dai b too.. ^^ haha..

duno leh~~ dun reli feel like growing up.. but, feel like growing up at the same time.. cuz, i can do things tat i like.. with more freedom..

in office, i met alot of malay frenz.. actually, feel kinda weird.. cuz, i'm reli not very used to talking to malays..duno leh?? cuz i hv no malay frenz in high school oso.. all oso chinese.. so, lucky lo.. in the office still hv 2 chinese guys.. hehe^^ so, juz play wid dem lo.. but, even they oso cant tahan me.. wakaka.. sometimes, i oso think.. will i be too noisy leh..?? kacau ppl.. but, i juz cant sit still lar~~ if i sit still, sure will think of all my sakai frenz.. den, will sad lo.. T.T.. n, always kacau them den got things to play mar.. if not, kacau all those other malay and indian gals lo.. only gals.. malay guys.... i dun dare to kacau them.. duno leh~~ reli feel quite awkward.. dun reli know how to communicate wid them.. dun dare go too close to them oso... (scared dey will mind lar.. later they think i'm interested in them den cham lo..))..

hmm.. 2molo den can go call centre to recieve calls lo.. reli very very de happy.. n, nervous too.. happy is happy lar.. but, will seperate wid my frenz lo.. cuz, shift will be diff.. especially hv to seperate wid ming jie and jason lo.. the 2 chinese guys..they r reli nice.. acc me back n teaching me how to go home by public transport..^^ reli hope our shifts will be almost the same lo.. if not, again i'll be lonely... i hate being lonely..

hope tat i can reli do my best for the company lo.. cuz, i wont noe if i'm gonna leave only after 1month.. reli hope tat i can contribute to the company lo.. den, i wont feel so guilty..

duno leh.. very long dy.. n, my eyes feel kinda tired.. duwan 2 write dy lu..
see how 2molo lar..

my mum de bday oso din cerita yet..
gambateh o..!! andrea..


bring happiness to the ppl around u.. when u still hv the chance to..^^

i love my life, my family, my frenz and everything!!! muack muack muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment