Tuesday, December 29, 2009

the end of my misery

today, went to 3 colleges.. went to monash.. my cousin say it's a very strict college.. i takut dy.. n, no twinning to sydney.. so, haiz.. no thx.. hehe^^

later, daddy and me went to inti.. i thought i was going into inti.. but, suddenly, knew that there was no twinning wid sydney too.. so, again, my wishes went into the bin.. haha^^

at last, reached taylors lo.. v parked in inti, and bluffed that v were going for lunch.. but, in actual fact, we went beside.. went taylors..

first time, i was so confused at a second.. i thought of even not studying.. nearly cried there.. how shameful it would be.. haiz.. i controlled myself so hard.. lucky, no tears fell out..
so, i decided to just apply for the 1st intake and take any course.. i took chemical engineering..
after that, i feel so happy..^^ cuz, at last.. i dun have to choose anymore.. wakaka.. nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment