Wednesday, December 9, 2009

not feeling happy..

haiz.. wat happened to me?? juz dun feel happy.. want me to feel happy?? ok.. can de~~ juz act lo.. haha^^ sakai.. all the daib frenz i miss so much.. haiz.. it's been days since i last have the chance to be reli childish in front of all my loving frenz.. i miss tat feeling..

hmm.. my frenz from work, dey always let me eat lemon lar.. but, it's ok.. i cant blame them... cuz, dey hv all grown up... i cant expect them to play with me right?? haiz.. sakai gathering.. i reli hope to go.. but, how to go?? flay lesser me then fly dy.. haiz...fly to cameron.. left me alone...

ystr working oso like not very good leh.. mayb cuz my mood not good gua.. juz hope tat my mood will be better today and i can answer calls happily lo.. make the customers happy oso^^

i miss mummy too... so many days cant see her.. juz talk on the phone to her only... i know mummy will miss me too de.. hehe^^ i love every1 around me.. hope tat dey love me too lo.. wakaka..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment