Tuesday, December 15, 2009

UEC results.. regret for life..

haiz.. today, i was so happy.. cuz, my darling came to my hse.. accompanied me for abt an hour. but, v had to sit in the kitchen to chat lo.^^ however, i still feel reli reli reli happy!!! very felicity.. as, i've not reli spent time with him for so many days.. muacks..

haiyo.. the main story is, my UEC a.. sucks... reli reli bad...
i only hv 4a's.. which is 1 a1, 3a2..
5b's, 1b3, 2b4, 3b5...
my a's are useless.. u know y?? cuz, i got chinese, english and malay A..
n, another is advanced maths(1)... only this is useful... ==''

is this reli my results.. after so many years of good results, this year i break my record..
from junior uec 8a's, PMR 8A'S, SPM 11A'S and my first B.. now.. yeah.. great.. 5B'S... seems tat i hv improved.. improved in getting b's... haha^^ should i be happy?? ya.. i should.. cuz, i dai sei lo...

this is a lesson for me.. lazy lar~~ dun study hard lar~~ this is wat u get..!!
I WILL NEVER GET SUCH RESULTS IN MY LIFE AGAIN, EVER...!!

when i go to college, i must get all high distinction!!
but, the problem is, now i oso dun even noe wat course to study.. how to get??
pls.. can i have any tips from any1 on wat to study?? now i dun have a aim...

everything tat i wanted to study juz dont go well..
1st, i wanted forensic science..
2nd, i wanted bioengineering..
but, y ya?? everything i want study oso like not available for me..??

haha^^ nvm lar.. everything oso nvm den wont feel sad lo.. hehe^^ nvm nvm and nvm..
gambateh.. !! to myself.. and all my frenz..

2 comments:

  1. andrea~
    ur results same as mine exactly~
    dunno should be happy or sad~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad lar..^^ wakaka..^^ juz keep urself happy lar..
    reli regret these kind of results.. however, i feel suprise tat my chinese can get a2..
    hmm.. now v F&N same same results lo..

    me, u and yan jie oso is 4a's 5b's..
    but, tat dai b is 4a1's.. haiz...^^

    ReplyDelete