Sunday, December 6, 2009

mix mix..

oo.. tat day, my darling gave me a suprise.. din write yet.. but, muz write.. so, i wont forget it lo..^^ hehe.. he suddenly appear outside my hse leh.. scared me lar~~.. but, i reli so happy^^ darling.. tat is the best suprise u have given me.. muacks...

my mum's bday tat day, i bought mummy a Bonia handbag.. hehe^^ share wid my sis lar.. den, belanja mummy eat korean food.. so, mummy very happy lo.. den, i feel reli happy too.. ^^

ystrday, saturday, i went shopping again lo.. cuz, start working dy.. duno leh~~ no working clothes a.. so, go buy lo.. i reached sunway piramid at abt 11am.. den, went into the first shop..many clothes there leh.. see oso happy...then, buy liao 5 pieces of clothes.. wow.. rm250 gone lo^^..

continue walking.. a few shops later, i bought a jacket and a pants from FOS.. spent another abt 100 to 150 dolar.. aft tat, i went to Giordano.. bought a bag pack.. rm79.. wah..^^

spent so much, but, this is the shortest shopping. where i spent the most.. i only used 3hrs, den, spent abt 400 to 500.. wow.. but, tat is the best shopping.. ^^ so fun!! wow.. gals reli like shopping..!!!

k lo.. till here lo.. today i go cut hair o.. wakaka.. happy.. !!

again,

No comments:

Post a Comment